Sando's Graphic Corner
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sando's Graphic Corner

This forum is to show off my work done over a period of time.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaveAzzopardi

FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) Empty
PostSubject: FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)   FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) EmptySun May 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Thanks Sando, what i'd like is my picture of my player (below) with the badge on the side (also below). I would also like it too say, CF Galacticos - DavePardi. Thanks Sando, any other info you need please reply to the thread Smile

https://2img.net/h/oi44.tinypic.com/witv88.png (Could I please just have the badge, not the black background)
http://www.easportsfootball.co.uk/media/play/image/19545523

Really Appreciate this cheers
Back to top Go down
DaveAzzopardi

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)   FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:23 pm

Don't want to rush you mate but I need this for a club presentation tonight. I will be so happy if you could do me this for 7-8pm tonight.
I will reccomend me to all my mates and others and will give you massive respect,
Cheers Sando, top man king
Back to top Go down
DaveAzzopardi

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)   FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:01 pm

Sorry to all of a sudden change but I need avatars instead of a signature. I realy don't wanna be a pain pale
I'd like the back of a Fulham shirt and on top of it saying CF Galacticos. I'd like on plain one and another saying Azzopardi 99 on the back with DavePardi on the bottom.
Looking at other avatars I'm really looking foward to this one, would love it by tomorrow morning!
Back to top Go down
Sando
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)   FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:02 pm

didnt see you were in a rush for this...

heres no.1 style, working on no2 as we speak

FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) Davepa10

you didnt say if it was for a sig or something so I just made a mash up of it...

ill make No 2 into a sig
Back to top Go down
http://sando1980.niceboards.net
Sando
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)   FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:03 pm

DaveAzzopardi wrote:
Sorry to all of a sudden change but I need avatars instead of a signature. I realy don't wanna be a pain pale
I'd like the back of a Fulham shirt and on top of it saying CF Galacticos. I'd like on plain one and another saying Azzopardi 99 on the back with DavePardi on the bottom.
Looking at other avatars I'm really looking foward to this one, would love it by tomorrow morning!

oh...

ok gimme a few...
Back to top Go down
DaveAzzopardi

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)   FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Thank for the no.1 sig mate. Like the look of it. Your name will become big over the fifa community Razz
Back to top Go down
Sando
Admin

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)   FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) EmptySun May 02, 2010 9:26 pm

heres your avatars... if you want a proper sig that will be 400 x 150 let me know

FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) Davepa11

FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) Plain_10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)   FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;)  (COMPLETED) Empty

Back to top Go down

FIFA 10, EA Sports Graphic/Sig watned please ;) (COMPLETED)
Page 1 of 1